How To HP Officejet Pro 6950 Wireless Printer Setup?
This Guide Will Help You On How To Setup HP Officejet Pro 6950 Wireless Printer With Windows And Mac OS .
Steps to Connect HP Officejet Pro 6950 via wireless router
Follow these quick steps to setup HP Officejet Pro 6950 wireless printer using a wifi router.
- Before beginning the procedure, the user must ensure that the printer and the WiFi network is turned on and the router has the WPS button.
- Now go to the printer touchscreen to choose the setup menu
- Select the Network >hit on the choose the Wireless Network Wizard option
- Next, you will see the available WiFi network list.
- Select your WiFi network name and enter your WiFi password or WPA key.
- Thereafter, within a span of one to two minutes your printer will be connected to the wireless network.
Steps to connect HP Officejet pro 6950 with Windows wirelessly
Give a careful read to procedural steps to connect the Hp Officejet Pro 6950 wireless setup with Windows.
- Begin by turning on your printer and connecting it to the WiFi router as mentioned in the first section above.
- Visit the https://123.hp.com/in/en/devices/OJ6950 website to download the printer driver.
- Open the downloaded driver file and follow the onscreen instructions to finish the setup installation process.
- Now, open the ‘Control Panel’ from the Windows search option and then choose ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Thereafter, click on the “Add printer” option present on the top right corner of the new window.
- Click on the “Next” button on the new window that appears.
- Congratulations as now your HP Officejet Pro 6950 printer is connected to Windows through 123 hp com oj6950.
Setup HP Officejet 6950 Wireless on MAC – 123 HP com oj6950
Steps to connect Officejet 6950 wireless printer on MAC
Make a careful note of the HP Officejet 6950 wireless setup procedure on Mac.
- First of all switch on the printer and the WiFi router and ensure that both are well connected to the same network.
- Go on and connect the printer to the WiFi router by following the steps mentioned in the first section above.
- Download the latest version of the printer driver by visiting the https://123.hp.com/in/en/devices/OJ6950.
- Then, finish the process of installation of HP printer driver on your Mac.
- Tap on the “System Preferences” link from the Apple menu.
- Thereafter, from the new window click on “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Here, add your HP Officejet 6950 wireless printers by clicking on the “+” sign.
- Carefully select your printer from the provided printer list.
- Congratulations now your printer is connected to Mac.
If you still face issues connecting your HP Officejet Pro 6950 printer, it is best advised to contact the technicians.
More Post : 123 hp com oj6950 / 123 hp com oj6950 mac / 123.hp.com/setup 6950 / 123.hp.com/setup/oj6950 / hp officejet 6950 wireless setup