How to Setup HP Deskjet 2541 Printer and 2542 Printer ?
Learn How to Setup HP Deskjet 2541 Printer and 2542 wireless and wired printers on Windows and Mac. Get Complete Solution for you HP Deskjet Printer.
HP Deskjet 2541and HP Deskjet 2542 wireless setup via Wi-Fi router.
- Firstly Make Sure HP Deskjet 2541 & 2542 Printer and Wifi Router Turn on
- Now Press and Hold to Turn on the Wifi Button Available on The Printer
- After that Make Sure Router has WPS button , Press this at least 4–5 second
- Thereafter, printer will find the Wireless network and once it will connect to the wifi Router, it will become blinking in blue
- Finally Your HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Has connect successfully to the Wireless Network
HP Deskjet 2541 and 2542 wireless setup on Windows.
- Turn on the printer and connect it to the wifi router exactly as explained in the first section of the writeup.
- Now download and install the printer software. To perform the same, visit the 123.hp.com/deskjet 2541 or 123.hp.com/deskjet 2452
- Once Downloading Finished Double click on the Software and Complete the setup process by following the on screen instruction.
- Look and click the “Devices and Printers” option from the “Control Panel” section. Thereafter hit on “Add printer: option that is present on the top right corner of the new window.
- Here click on the name of your printer model from the list of printers.
- As the last step, click on the “Next’ option from the new window after which your HP Deskjet 2541 and 2542 Wireless printer will get connected to Windows
HP Deskjet 2541 and 2542 printer Wired setup on Windows
- Turn on your printer. Do not connect the usb cable until prompted by the system.
- Look for the necessary driver installation file from your computer system that can be downloaded from “123.hp.com/dj2451 or 2542”.
- Now open the downloaded file in order to extract the installer. Here click “Run” to continue the installation process.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions from the “Installation agreements and settings window”.
- Now once prompted, connect the USB cable from the computer to printer.
- Then Go to the Device and Printer option from the Control Panel Settings of Windows Search
- Thereafter, press the button “Add printer” from top right corner, and then choose your printer model 2541 or 2542 from the list press next and wait few second
- Congratulations your HP Desktop 2541 and 2542 printers are connected to Windows via USB cable.
HP Deskjet 2541 and 2542 wireless setup on Mac
- Now Make Sure MAC and Printer is Switch on also Turn on your Wireless Router
- Then Connect your HP Deskjet 2541 & 2542 printer to wifi network as followed by the steps in first section
- Visit the 123.hp.com/deskjet 2541 or 123.hp.com/deskjet 2541 page to downloading the software driver.
- Once Driver Downloaded finished the setup process on your MAC
- Then Go to the Apple Menu and Choose ‘System preference’ option now Select Printer and Scanner.
- Once Windows will prompt after hitting on the printer and scanner choose the + Sign option to add on the printer.
- From the Drop -Down list select your model number
- Once it selected , it will display on the top right section
- Finally, HP deskjet 2541 & 2542 wireless setup process has finished on MAC
More posts: 123.hp.com/deskjet 2541 123.hp.com/deskjet 2542 / hp deskjet 2541 wireless setup / hp deskjet 2542 wireless setup